Sunday, October 17, 2010

Surprise!

So I have been dying to blog about my most recent visit home, but I couldn't say ANYTHING until it was over...I didn't tell my Bestie M that I was coming home until Kubes and I showed up at her work for lunch break.  She was very suprised to see my face waiting beside the car!

While I was home I had to get my fill of big city life.  That meant lots of shopping, eating, and even a few cocktails.  It felt good to see some sky scrapers again; and to eat at my abosulte, all-time favorite sandwich shop...Manny's Tortas, Mexican Gourmet Sandwiches.



A big thanks to Kubes' parents for their hospitality, as well as the Drugg household.  It was GREAT to see you all again.

I'm also very excited to travel to Chicago next "weekend" to see the Bestie family again.  We didn't get Oprah tickets, but I'm sure we can find some other things to do around town...

No comments:

Post a Comment