Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Favorite Treat.

Dropping Mom off at the Dayton Airport today gave me an opportunity to pay a visit to one of my favorite restaurants...Culver's!

There isn't a Culver's in the Lima area, but Sidney has one.  My first job was working at the Culver's in Buffalo.  My whole group of friends, as well as my sister and her friends worked there so it was quite the social experience.

Along with the paycheck, they job had great benefits that included, all you can eat ice cream, all you can drink pop, half off all food and the best of all...a freezer full of ice cream toppings like snickers, chocolate flakes and cookie dough.  Does it really get any better than that.

My menu choice today was a classic...grilled cheese kids meal with a vanilla cone.  Only the prices have changed, the flavor was fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment