Sunday, November 28, 2010

Turkey Leftovers.

I have to admit, the turkey looked and tasted like Martha Stewart made it.  It was fabulous.  But of course, I forgot to take a picture until it was all carved up.  Here's what Tom looked like after the knife and fork got to him... 

And since it was 20 pounds... we have some left overs!

Today we make a cheesy veggie pasta bake with chopped up turkey in it.  That's recipe #1.

Tomorrow for #2 I'm going to dabble in some turkey chili.

I've found the November issues of cooking magazines to be very helpful in deciding what to do with leftover turkey... especially since I am not a fan of plain reheated poultry.  Something about the change in taste just doesn't suit my taste buds.  Put sauce on it though... then it has a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment