Tuesday, November 1, 2011

O-H...

So I couldn't live in the Buckeye state without at least one visit to the Shoe.  Saturday was the day... and with some calculated coincidence, It was my Badgers in town for a visit.  Yay!

Kubes and I made the trip down to Columbus with two student tickets waiting for us and a lot of expectation for a Badger victory.  And although I was sporting my Badger gear, most of our red and white was covered with winter jackets, hats, mittens, boots, and every piece of winter gear we could find!

Of course, the Badgers did not come out with a victory, but the game was so exciting!  It was definitely worth the trip... and awesome to see how other student sections measure up to mine at Camp Randall.  I may be a little biased, but I think Wisconsin takes the cake... by a landslide... with the more enthusiastic crowd.

All in all... a great time.  Congrats, Bucks!  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment