Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wedding Wear.

So of course many of this season's weddings will be compared to the Royal Wedding of Will & Kate... I wonder how many new British trends we will see here across the pond?

Probably my favorite trend is wearing hats!  I have an important wedding this July in Breckenridge, Colorado.  Kubes' brother Scott and his fiance Jen will tie the knot and I think I'll be donning a hat myself.  I just got my dress in the mail yesterday so now the hunt is on to find a piece of headware that coordinates.  Help me... I have a few ideas but its so hard to decide.  One thing I do know is that I'm going to go vintage!  I am taking some advice from Blissfully Eccentric.

Here's the dress:
I'll be shopping the vintage chests in Wapakoneta where I've seen several good pieces. Here are some random hat examples, what color and style? I'm thinking a fascinator... I definitely don't want to look bridal and am loving the peacock feathers.



No comments:

Post a Comment