Friday, February 25, 2011

Horrible, Horrible, Horrible.

So by now I'm sure you've at least heard a little tidbit about Sam Littleton II, accused of murdering his girlfriend's 26 year old daughter and an elderly couple in Bellefontaine, OH.  I got a call from a family friend of 26 year old Tiffany Brown when she was missing, before her body was discovered.  That led to a trip down to Logan county to interview Brown's family.

Little did my cameraman and I know when we were interviewing Brown's mom and dad, that the murderer was in the room, and Brown's body was in the basement!  SCARY!  He was just acting so normal feeding chicken nuggets to Brown's 5 year old son.  Very odd.

I just keep wondering what was going through his head.  And it was after that that he allegedly murdered the elderly couple, Richard and Gladis Russell.  Plus add in the little fact that I was in the house with the family and dead body, no one suspecting a thing.  Media in and out all weekend with no one the wiser.  *Shiver*

Needless to say, I'm glued to this developing story.

No comments:

Post a Comment