Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Up in the Sky!

When I was little, my mind changed nearly every day when it came to what I wanted to be when I grew up.  I was a doctor, and a school teacher, and a rock scientist.  For at least a little while mixed in to all that, I was an astronaut.  How fun to fly up into the stars.

I'm reminded of how cool the starry skies look thanks to an appearance from Jupiter and Venus lately. 

In the western evening sky, the two planets can be viewed aroung 9:00pm.  They are moving past eachother but will be at their closest (3°) tonight.  Take a look up and see!

2 comments:

  1. JUST saw this alignment tonight. It was AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award because I love your blog! For more info visit:

    http://theyearofwhatif.com/2012/03/13/the-versatile-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete