Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Book Club.

So the Pillars of the Earth is done and done.  And most of the 972 pages were great, although graphic.  I love historical fiction!  And while partaking in a few cosmopolitans, the girls and I actually did some book discussing before the conversation turned to girl talk.

So it's on to the next one.  What did the group choose?  The Paris Wife, by Paula McClain.  It's the story of Ernest Hemingway, as told by his first wife.  I've heard good things. 

And it better be good... the only copy at the Lima Library is perpetually checked out and the paperback is rare, so we had to spring for the hardcover version.  Can't wait!  Hurry up, Amazon.com!

1 comment:

  1. Who is in your book club with you? I wish you were here to be in a book club with me! :(

    ReplyDelete